We at BIMobject are looking for a talented and highly motivated UX Designer to join us. You will be the driving force in making the BIMobject products coherent, easy and efficient to use. In this role you will be part of a multidisciplinary and dynamic team who build and delivers our platform, and you will also be part of fostering a culture of user experience in the company. Expect a fast-paced, fluid environment where collaboration, communication, and professionalism are key.
Our users are in the Architects, Engineers and Constructions (AEC) industry and the products and tools we create are used daily by over a million users across the world. By creating a world-class BIMobject experience where our users can be productive in their daily work we can increase our position as the world’s leading BIM platform.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about solving complex UX challenges.
- Can anticipate user needs.
- Love both strategy and hands-on UX.
- Are a team player.
- Enjoys to manage multiple projects at once.
- Have in-depth knowledge about the design process and web design principles.
What you will do:
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, and trends in the design field.
- Develop and drive user experience strategy and initiatives.
- Coordinate and conduct user research and design activities.
- Translate customer needs, research findings and business requirements into compelling solutions.
- Visualize your ideas through wireframes, storyboards, customer journeys, personas, sitemaps and clickable prototypes.
- Facilitate workshops and hold informal seminars within your team
- Work collaboratively with other designers, Product owners, development team o drive product strategy and the development roadmap.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience within User Experience Design
- Have a strong understanding of and experience in Lean and Agile UX processes and are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working
- A great storyteller with the ability to communicate effectively with different audiences
- You are great at maintaining a big picture view, while also capable of zooming in to contribute hands-on to the small details of any feature.
- Data-driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the industry works.
Our corporate language is English.