At BIMobject® we work in close cooperation with our customers, the building product manufacturers to develop and maintain digital replicas of their products, as BIM objects. We are growing fast and we now need to expand our organization with more staff. We are looking for real talent and people who are ready to go the extra mile. We are a young, dynamic and global organization, where there is a no limit and with a ”nothing is impossible” attitude.
At BIMobject we are highly technical and focused on delivering excellent solutions. You will work in a dynamic team of project leaders, web developers, outsourcing units and the internal content management team sharing our vision with BIMobject partners all over the world.
● Solid experience of developing large single page applications
● An understanding of User Interface (UI) software design patterns to confidently make suggestions and provide quality improvement input
● Sees the value of well tested and well architected code
● Passionate about programming
● Take part in Design Thinking workshops, idea-exploration processes and rapidly prototyping concepts
● Develop and maintain high quality code
● Working with multiple projects over several repositories using git
● Collaborate with back-end engineers on integrating back-end logic with the user interface
● Anticipate problems and future technical needs and take necessary corrective steps to ensure they are addressed
● Ability to work on, prioritize and manage multiple project assignments
● Ability to collaborate with high performing cross functional team members located locally and remote
● Knowledge about ASP.NET C#
● Experience with MS SQL or NoSQL DB
● Knowledge about DevOps function
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the industry works.
BIMobject Hungary. Zahony utca 7. 1031 Budapest Hungary