At BIMobject® we work in close cooperation with our customers, the building product manufacturers to develop and maintain digital replicas of their products, as BIM objects. We are growing fast and we now need to expand our organization with more staff. We are looking for real talent and people who are ready to go the extra mile. We are a young, dynamic and global organization, where there is a no limit and with a ”nothing is impossible” attitude.
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated, energetic Web Developer with focus on web development and knowledge of .NET and C#, with Visual Studio as a developing environment and Microsoft SQL Server as a database. In the web developing area your knowledge is ASP.NET Web API, MVC5, XML and Web Services. We see that you have experience
with programming web services and using versioning systems.
At BIMobject we are highly technical and focused on delivering excellent BIM object solutions. You will work in a
dynamic team of project leaders, web developers, outsourcing units and the internal content management team sharing our vision with BIMobject partners all over the world.
● Development of the global BIMobject platform
● Vision and ambition to further develop the platform with new technologies
● Have an eye for quality assurance of the developed functions
● Work in close relationship with the team and the outsourcing units
● Working jointly with our management and project management group to successfully deliver high-quality projects and solutions
● Be a source of technical, product and web knowledge and with motivation and positive spirit deliver high quality in an accurate way
● Be open-minded to the challenge and share the corporate values of BIMobject
● Good understanding of how a modern web application is built
● At least 3 years experience with ASP.NET C#
● Good knowledge of Design Patterns
● Knowledge of MVC5
● ASP.NET Framework and Core Web API
● Entity Framework and also SQL
● Programming web services (REST)
● Experience with Test frameworks
● Knowledge of endpoint testing tools (we use Postman)
● Using versioning systems (we use GIT)
● Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English
● Experience in developing scalable solutions
● Experience with any cloud server configuring/programming (we use Azure)
● Angular or AngularJS
● NoSQL DB experience
● Experience with test driven development
● Developing and maintaining NuGet packages
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come and be a part of changing the way the industry works.
STUDIO, Nordenskiöldsgatan 24, 211 19 Malmö