At BIMobject® we work in close cooperation with our customers, the building product manufacturers to develop and maintain digital replicas of their products, as BIM objects. We are growing fast and we now need to expand our organization with more staff. We are looking for real talent and people who are ready to go the extra mile. We are a young, dynamic and global organization, where there is a no limit and with a ”nothing is impossible” attitude.
At BIMobject we are highly technical and focused on delivering excellent BIM object solutions. You will work in a dynamic team of project leaders, web developers, outsourcing units and the internal content management team sharing our vision with BIMobject partners all over the world.
● A couple of years experience with single page applications
● An understanding of User Interface (UI) software design patterns to confidently make suggestions and provide quality improvement input
● Take part in Design Thinking workshops, idea-exploration processes and rapidly prototyping concepts
● Passionate about programming
● Develop and maintain high quality code
● Collaborate with back-end engineers on integrating back-end logic with the user interface
● Anticipate problems and future technical needs and take necessary corrective steps to ensure they are addressed
● Ability to work on, prioritize and manage multiple project assignments
● Ability to collaborate with high performing cross functional team members located locally and remote
● Experience with Angular and AngularJS
● Knowledge about ASP.NET C#
● Experience with MS SQL or NoSQL DB
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the industry works.
BIMobject HQ, STUDIO Malmö, Nordenskiöldsgatan 24, 211 19 Malmö, Sweden